- Family Stowed Away - She was raised by her father with three other sisters, and she has two brothers who she's only ever met at reunions and funerals.
- Professional Bias - Where she prefers to treat the mundane folk who wind up at the Clinic and send them on their way, she does enjoy a bit of role reversal when it comes to the power dynamic between supernatural and natural-- That is, who tortures who.
- Mean Girl - Just kidding. She's nice to everyone. To their face. She'll gossip behind your back at the first opportunity, however.
- Really Mean Girl - Due to her terrible treatment at the hands of the other students during her own time at the Blackfield College, she does, at times, go out of her way to make college life harder on the students, and Heaven help any of her old classmates who wind up in the Clinic under her authority.
- Dryad - In the dream, where she fights the shadows that haunt her, that haunt everyone, she takes the form of a dryad, appealing to a love for nature that escapes her in the waking world.
Template generated by Olivia
Ongoing maintenance by Russell