The section directly below determines the picture that's used on the Characters group page. Replace with a link to an image of your choice.
The following section relates to the character picture that will appear on the page for the individual character and the table beneath it. Replace with a link to an image of your choice. Replace the words "Your name here", "Archetype", "Your age here", "Your faction Name here", "What You do for income", and "Where you're from" with the appropriate information. "FactionName" also needs to be replaced with the name of your faction without spaces. The link http://www.youtube.com can be replaced with a link to a theme song for the character and "Theme Song Title" can be replaced with the name of that song.
The Overview section should have a brief description of your character concept and history.
Inga's arrived in Haven from Montana, where she used to live with her husband James and their two twin boys, Aiden and Avery. They were hometown sweethearts, married just after his graduation in a small town a few miles from Billings. A fire ripped through their house one night when she was out of the country, killing all three. Unable to cope with her loss, she has moved to Haven to open up her own practice in the hopes of starting over.
The RP Hooks sections should contain interesting things about your character which other people might use to interact with you.
- Twin Genes - Inga has an identical twin sister, Ina, who is a clairvoyant medium. She is also the only reason that Inga didn't follow her family to the grave, keeping her together when she would have willingly fell apart. Ina definitely gives in to the darker side of their faeborn heritage much more than Inga's tiny flashes of mischief here and there.
- Doctor Doomette?? - Inga is quite young to be one of the top up and coming genetic doctors in the world, but her knowledge and bedside manner keep her as one of the most sought-after medical personnel in many third world countries and war zones. Everything she learned, she learned at the side of her father, accumulating more hands on experience by the age of twenty than any med student ever could. She graduated from the Royal College of England with her medical degree.
- Functioning Alcoholic - For all the advice Inga gives her patients, she is unable to cure her own pain and dependency. She keeps her drinking under control as best she can, but she has days she falls off the wagon and can be unable to function professionally.
- Community Services - Inga offers her services for a nominal fee, unlike most hospitals and doctors, she charges only what her patients can afford for any of her skills. Be it counseling, medical care, prescriptions, house calls.. you name it, she'll work with people on it.
The Notable Abilities section should describe some signature powers or special skills that your character is known for.
- Archery - She's fairly decent with a bow and arrow, which means her right hook is pretty mean to go along with it.
- Medicine - She's still learning, as all doctor's do throughout their career, but every experience is worthwhile.
The comments section is used by other players to leave feedback and shout outs to your character. "CharacterName" is replaced with the name of the character as seen at the top of their character page. "Said person" can be replaced with a more informal name.
The doctor is in, she will see you now...
"Quote." - You