\ Haven:Mist and Shadow Logs/Hunting For Red Rapist
Logs

Hunting For Red Rapist

(An Encounter) A seedy back alley

It is night, about 37F(2C) degrees, and the sky is covered by dark grey stormclouds. There is a waning gibbous moon.

[ ] [ ]

Murray is standing here. Seo-yoon is standing here. Ciara is standing here. Julian is standing here.

You have been contacted by your respective faction or asked by a contact within a faction for those who are unfactioned to aid in capturing a criminal. This particular criminal, a Roger Clever, is a supernatural who is wanted for the rape of a teenage supernatural that happened several years ago. Rumors are he has snuck back into Haven for an unknown reason. You've been asked to capture him and deal with him as you see fit. You've been asked to head to a back alley behind a store in Haven to meet with a contact for more information.

Ciara walks alongside with Julian, looking a bit apprehensive at the destination locale. She stays just slightly behind him, and grips his hand tightly.

As Julian arrives on scene holding hands with Ciara and holding her close, he notices two other people. One of them he knows and greets Seo-yoon "Hello Seo. How are you?" However the other person he does not know. So he says to Murray "I do not believe we have met. Name is Julian. This is my girlfriend Ciara."

Seeming to visibly relax as Julian recognizes and greets Seo-yoon, Ciara gives the woman a smile and polite nod, "Hiya."

Murray arrives at the alley, dressed for cold, smelling kind of like beer. He sniffles and catches sight of Julian and Ciara. There's an awkward glance. "Um. Hi." He says, "Murray." He scratches the back of his neck, glances down the alley back the other way. "You two here to meet the guy I'm here to meet?" He asks.

Murray notices Seo-yoon too, ahem.

Seo-yoon meanders into the area, her hands stuffed into her pullover. She mostly keeps quiet... that is, until Julian greets her. She offers him a small smile, "Hello there, Julian, been... a bit, huh?" she asks, her voice still quiet and her stance not overly putting off of someone here to 'socialize' much. Her eyes track to Murray and as he introduces himself she murmurs, "Kwon Seo-yoon, or Seo as most, like Julian, calls me."

Murray puts his hands in his pockets. He nods at Seo-yoon in greeting.

Julian nods to Murray "I believe so. This is the first joint operation we have had in a while. Must be something serious." He then looks at Seo-yoon and smiles "So you got a call too?"

Ciara casts a curious look around the alley, looking for anyone else who might be present.

Seo-yoon opens her mouth like she's about to say something, thinks better of it then clears her throat and nods. "Yes."

The alley goes strait down the side of the building, then makes a sharp right turn into the darkness. Of course probably not dark for those with dark vision, but you still can't see what's around the corner. There is a faint strike of a match, followed by the faint glow of a small flame that dances off the wall of the adjacent building.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Over there. I see a light from a match.'

You show You can smell the smell of a cigarette to those with acute smell

Following the others' gaze, Ciara looks further down the alley at the source of the dim light.

Seo-yoon glances towards the light but doesn't really say anything, instead stepping over that way herself, the unfortunately unstealthy young woman not as quiet as she may be trying, evident by how she's walking, to be.

The light appears to be coming from around the corner. A voice calls to them, sounding somewhat annoyed as it speaks loud enough to be heard, "Are you going to keep me waiting in the cold all night?"

Julian starts to walk also in that direction with Ciara held by his hand. But he also assumes a sort of protective stance being a bit in front of her. He walks around the corner to meet the owner of the voice.

Ciara lets Julian guide her down the alley and around the corner, her eyes flicking back and forth trying to take in the surroundings in the limited amount of light.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'It would help if you would show yourself. It is kind of dark.'

Seo-yoon makes no worded reply, simply walks over towards the source, of the sound and of the voice, her steps slowing as she enters the darker portion, still keeping a 'safe' distance however.

Murray turns the corner and approaches the person casual like, the sound of his expectant voice seeming to reassure him a bit. "Hey. You the guy?" He asks, glancing around himself.

A man steps around the corner at Julian's call, passing Murray on his way with a nod to the man. He's in his late forties it appears, balding, though he has this rough and tumble look about him that makes look somewhat seedy and dangerous. He's dressed in a black coat and blue jeans, smoking a short cigarette. "Paranoid, arn't ya? So you the guys they send about Roger?"

Julian also maintains a safe distance but close enough to listen and be listened "Yes that would be us."

Murray turns around, watching the man go past him. He follows behind him, keeping the stranger between himself and Julian.

"You don't survive by not being Paranoid." Seo-yoon states, before nodding, "Yes." she would be speaking with a Korean-accented mezzo-soprano, soft in tone.

Ciara gives the man a curious look, taking in his appearance and demeanor with a curious look on her face.

"Heh. Can't believe the stupid fucker came back in town. He must have a death wish. Ask questions. What'd ya wana know?" Ask the balding, shady man, who takes a long drag of his cigarette. He leans his shoulder against the wall of the shop as he talks to the group.

Julian gives Seo-yoon an approving nod. "What can you tell us about him? Race. Powers. Skills. Combat proficiencies. We are her for information mister-..." he cuts there not knowing the name of the contact "... we are here for information."

Murray crosses his arms and draws a breath, exhaling vapor as he listens to Julian question the informant.

"And... a short description?" Seo-yoon asks, her voice soft with that want-to-know-but-not-wishing-really-to-interrupt tone to it.

"Paul," Paul answers for Julian. "No mister, I'm still young. I don't know him personally, so I can't tell you that much about his skills. I only know what I hear when I put my ear to the ground. He's no Jasen Rhoes or Kurosawa. Probably average? Oh, I got a picture of him, but it's a few years old." He reaches into his pocket to produce a picture, handing it over to Seo-yoon

Ciara cranes her neck, trying to get a look at the photograph that was given to Seo-yoon.

The picture is of a young man, college age, with dirty blonde hair and these amazingly bright blue eyes. He's fair skinned and quite muscular looking.

"He should be easy to handle then..." Seo-yoon mutters, as she takes the photograph and looks over it, studying it for a moment before tilting it towards Ciara

Murray takes a step or two toward Seo-yoon and leans in to try to get a look at the picture.

Julian says (to Seo-yoon), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'You want to handle him... violently?'

Gnawing on her lower lip, Ciara looks between Julian and Seo-yoon, observing the exchange quietly.

"How else do we handle him?" Murray asks Julian.

Seo-yoon tilts the picture over towards Murray as she says to Julian, "I do not know of any other way, we aren't going to give him kittens and tell him to never rape another person."

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'All right. I understand this. But every person has a right to a fair trial. However I am outvoted. So therefore...'

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'We need our gear. Do you two have your gear?'

"I ain't saying we gotta kill him necessarily, but I doubt the bastard'll just come with." Murray tells Julian, "If h e does, hey, that's less work for us anyway."

"Do whatever you want with him. I got paid, so I'm just doing my job," Paul says, throwing up his hands in a 'I don't give a shit' kind of way. Noodle will only be able to summon you out and back in with the help of an SR. If there is no one around, he'll just assume you brought some.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'We will offer him only once to turn himself in.'

Seo-yoon shakes her head, "I think I had a durr moment... it's late." she says, apologetically. "Oh, I agree, just saying, since he isn't like as strong as Jasen or Kurosawa, he'll be easy to handle, even then I do know someone at Kurosawa's strength would fall to a group of about our number."

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I agree. But we need to prepare then. My girl does not have her gear with her. I do not know if you have your gear with you.'

Murray nods at Julian and Seo-yoon. "Cool, sounds good." He says, "Anything else you know? Hangouts maybe?" He asks the informant.

Ciara says (to Julian), in a lilting, feminine Irish accent, 'I'm not too sure how useful my gear would be in this kind of situation anyways, to be honest.'

Murray says (to Julian), in a drawling, relaxed manner, 'I work better with no gear anyway.'

Paul shakes his ehad at someone as he says, "I know his mother still lives in Haven, as well as the girl he raped. Also know a bit of details about the rape."

Seo-yoon glances over towards Murray, a questioning look in her eyes but then she tracks her attention back to Paul.

Julian nods towards Murray and say "All right." then turns to Seo-yoon "You have your gear with you?" he then returns his focus on the informant "Any idea where his mother lives and the girl?"

At the mention of the word 'rape', Ciara's attention is back on Paul, waiting to see what he has to say next.

gives both the address of his mother, Clair Clever, and the girl, Jessica Cloudfield. "I see you guys just want to know the basics. Alright. Less for me to say. That it?"

Murray says, in a drawling, relaxed manner, 'Well chum if you got something else to add, why not just spit it out?'

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'One last thing, was there anything about the rape itself that may give clues to how he functions, fights, or is?'

Julian nods again approvingly towards Seo-yoon and awaits an answer from the informant.

"Oh no, nothing really, I'm just use to you faction ass holes asking just about everything about him. It's refreshingly nice." Looking over to Seo-yoon, he shrugs his shoulders, "She cheated on him, he got real upset and drunk and broke into her house."

"Oh, he can see ghost, someone witnessed him doing it and he noticed the ghost watching. That's why they didn't catch him before he escaped," Paul adds.

Ciara wrinkles her nose in disgust at the explanation.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Hmm so clairvoyance or incredibly good perception.'

Seo-yoon sucks on her teeth. "That's useful information, subterfuge likely won't work, we may wish to find him, make clear we mean business, offer chance to go peacefully and lay down the tough smackdown on him should he disagree."

Julian says (to Seo-yoon), nodding in agreement, 'I agree.'

"You two seem to know what you're doing better than I do, so I'll back you up." Murray adds on to the others with a nod of his head.

Ciara matches Murray's nod, "Yeah.. same here."

Murray says, in a drawling, relaxed manner, 'If it comes to a fight though, I got to shift. So if that ain't an option...'

Yes, the address was given along with the names of both his mother and his victim. Paul takes another draw of his cigarette, blowing a smoke ring. "You guys done with me? I want to head down to The Dive and get sloshed already."

Murray glances around at the other three questioningly after Paul speaks, waiting to see if they ask anything else. He seems to have nothing else to add himself.

Julian says (to Seo-yoon), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'We have to investigate the two. His mother Clair Clever and the girl Jessica Cloudfield. Where should we meet?'

Ciara remains quiet, having no questions to ask.

Seo-yoon waves her hand, "I think we have what we need, the dick will be at his mothers house, the girl's house, or likely some sort of entertainment looking for a new person to fuck with." she says, "or somewhere to arm himself." Julian's question has her nodding, "Mmm, up to you. I am not going to go poke around places without backup myself so until we've got this information..." she trails off.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'All right I am getting my gear and my girlfriend gear. We meet in front of the Town Hall.'

Seo-yoon nods.

Julian meant girlfriend's gear

Murray nods. "Sounds good."

Seeing no one has any questions Paul finishes his cigarette and flicks it off against the wall, pulling himself off that wall and walks off with no goodbyes or anything like that. His booted feet stump out of th alleyway and into the street, leaving the group alone to plan.

Julian gets a white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from his baggy midnight blue cargo pants pocket.

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I am going to see if I can get help from a friend or two. '

Julian turns to Ciara "Honey if you want to stay behind I will understand."

Ciara looks at Julian, hesitating before answering as she considers the situation, "No.. I have to learn more about how to handle this kinda stuff."

Seo-yoon's eyes track to Murray as she asks, "Um, shift? What do you, um, turn into? I ask mostly so I don't like freak out and mistake you or something." she asks, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment - as if this thought embarrassed her itself.

Julian's white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone beeps.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Will meet at town hall. Anyone wants to call one person for backup?'

Julian types a message out on their phone.

"Werewolf." Murray replies to Seo-yoon after a moment with a slight shrug. "It's okay. And just so all you know, I ain't in a faction, just... owed someone a favor."

Julian's white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone beeps.

Seo-yoon says (to Julian), with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'Are you or anyone in this group good at martial arts?'

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'I ask because we may need such skills, if not, if we ask for backup then... we should ask someone with martial arts'

A cold breeze blows, funneled by the alley to the point where it whips at you, chilling anyone who is not properly dressed for this weather.

Seo-yoon says (to Murray), with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'Ah... I'm in an independent faction, tech chick got sent, but... let's just say we have something in common.'

Julian says "I will try one person who has experience in this from my side. If she cannot make it I am not opposed to someone else calling one person." nods to Murray "All right. Not sure if you will be at your prime given we recently had a full moon." then turns to Seo-yoon "My specialty is close combat. But not martial arts."

Murray says, in a drawling, relaxed manner, 'I'm okay at fighting, but I can't do much of that while turned. And I don't think I can do much to another super unshifted.'

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'I'm... I can mostly grapple and that's just about it here, the ability to disarm or trip might be invaluable'

Seo-yoon nods at Murray.

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Seo-yoon says (to Murray), with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'If... I trust my, uh, other side I would likely shift as well to fight but, I don't. So, I'm coming at 'em with guns...'

A car drives by, briefly illuminating the alley beyond what the dim, distant street lamp can achieve.

Julian says (to Seo-yoon), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Range is good. Ciara also uses range.'

Julian's white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone beeps.

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'I, mm, I use my Rifle and my glock mostly. Prefer rifle though. Still learning though...'

Seo-yoon stuffs her hands in her pocket and starts to creep towards her car, the cold apparently making her feel uncomfortable.

Julian says (to Seo-yoon), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'You do not have to worry about sharing what you can do. I am a pyrokinetic but still developing. I utilize medieval armor and swords.'

Ciara says, softly, 'I use a bow, myself.'

Murray says, in a drawling, relaxed manner, 'As a person, I'm sneakier. And I'm good at getting through locks. Wolfside, I just tend to be more... wolfy.'

Murray says, in a drawling, relaxed manner, 'So if we do need to get in quiet, I can help there.'

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I will see if we can get one more on board if not we hash it with what we got and tackle him tactically. Power in numbers. '

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Seo and Ciara have the range covered. Murray and me have the close combat covered. If he uses any kind of armor I can weaken him. If not I can still weaken him temporarily.'

Seo-yoon is leaving the alley, and when she gets outside of it, she can see Paul walking towards The Dive. You all are on the northeastern part of town, so The Dive is in walking distance.

Julian says "Let us meet at townhall. Then investigate the addresses. We bring our gear. And shroud if we have too."

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Ciara gives Julian a somewhat amused look, "If we're carrying around our gear in the open, of course we'd need to shroud."

Seo-yoon meanders back towards the group, "Murray, did you walk or drive?" she asks, fidgeting somewhat uncomfortably.

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Julian's white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone beeps.

"Walked." Murray tells Seo-yoon. "How long do you guys think you'll be? I guess I can run back, grab a knife or something before we go." He says.

Julian's white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone beeps.

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Julian's white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone beeps.

Seo-yoon shrugs, "All my gear is in my car, I just checked. So I guess it's how long it takes to for them to get their stuff and see about possible backup. I'm tempted to go and sit in my car and listen to kpop until playtime."

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I got one more. Coya. She is good with lockpicks.'

Murray chuckles. "Yeah, I don't really need to make the trip, but I figured if I had time." He tells Seo-yoon, "Might as well just head over there and wait til everyone's ready." He says.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'What is a good place for a sick minded guy to go? Sonewhere with women? We could check there too.'

Julian's white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone beeps.

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'I imagine aside from mothers and ex's, he'd like visit the Golden Globes, the Dive, one of the sex toy shops...'

"Strip club, maybe?" Murray poses, "One over by the bed and breakfast. Golden Globes."

Seo-yoon ponders for a few moments

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Julian says (to Seo-yoon), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'What is you parent Faction?'

Seo-yoon shakes her head, "None, I am Independent." Seo-yoon says (to Julian), with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'And normally uninvolved, however... let's just say that I won't suffer a rapist to be free.'

Julian says (to Seo-yoon), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'All right so that means only Ciara and me represent on of the big ones. And that is all the resources we

Julian says (to Coya), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Ah good you made it.'

Murray says (to Julian), in a drawling, relaxed manner, 'Who're you with?'

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Everyone this is Coya.'

Ciara says, in a lilting, feminine Irish accent, 'We should also consider any reasons *why* he would've come back. It's not like Haven is a big city where he can easily go unnoticed.'

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'That's why I'm heavily suggesting mother or ex'

Julian says (to Murray), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I usually keep that to myself. Unless you recognize my symbol.'

Murray nods at Coya in greeting and says, "Murray." by way of introduction.

Coya was likely given directions to this alley behind a shop in Haven. It's in the northwest part of town, not the northeast, and it looks like an alley where you might get robbed in.

"I did," Coya confirms to Julian, pacing forward to approach the group, the index finger of one hand tracing along the nearest wall of the alley. "These are most exciting environments. I am hoping there is a plan, yes?"

"I didn't even notice one." Murray admits to Julian. "But that's fair."

Seo-yoon's eyes track to Julian's ring. "I had thought so, a relief in a way" she mutters before clearing her throat and offering a nod to Coya. "The plan is to find the perp, he's likely far too perceptive for true pure subterfuge so we'll likely have to show force, request he turn himself in, if he refuses, we force him to come in with us. And then we deal with him, accordingly."

Julian shows his ring to Murray then turns to Coya "A supernatural rapist has returned. It is confirmed. We have to find out where his mother and ex live."

The address was already given by Paul.

Seo-yoon licks her lips, "Well... Paul did give us the address so..."

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'So then we get out gear and meet in front of town hall.'

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Let us make haste then.'

"Oh, well there you go, looks like you ain't a dickhead after all." Murray tells Julian with a slight grin at the man as he checks out his ring. He pauses and listens to the recap of the plan and then nods, "Alright, I'll be there." He says, starting off toward that side of town with his hands in his pockets.

Coya lets her hand fall from the alley's wall and begins to bounce lightly on the balls of her feet. "Perfect," she says, offering a bright smile that diminishes somewhat at Julian's next words. "Ah," she adds. "Waiting. Once everyone is prepared, I am set and ready to investigate this address."

Julian holds Ciara hand and beckons to Coya as he walks towards his call.

Julian car he meant

Ciara follows along with Julian, sticking her free hand in her pocket.

Seo-yoon nods and starts towards her car again, pulling keys out of her pullover and slipping into the car, driving off, slowly at first so she doesn't squish anyone.

Coya kicks back into motion, following after Julian with an amiable silence. She keeps to the side and likely avoids being squished.

Julian opens the doors of his car and ushers Ciara and Coya in. He then moves to the driving wheel and turns the car on. Moving towards exiting the area slowly.

All of you gather your gear if needed and head to your respective modes of transportation, unless you're talking, then you poor, poor soul. Eventually you all arrive at Main and Adams street.

Intersection of Main Street and Adams Avenue This area seems well populated.

It is night, about 38F(3C) degrees, and the sky is covered by dark grey stormclouds. There is a waning gibbous moon.

[ ] [ ]

Coya is standing here. Julian is standing here. Ciara is standing here. Murray is standing here. Seo-yoon is standing here.

Ciara climbs out of Julian's car, hauling a duffel bag with her.

Murray didn't make any stops on the way, so he got there around the time the others started showing up in their respective vehicles. He waits on the steps until he sees them approaching, then he rises and moves to join them.

Julian comes out the door with his gear in his large backpack.

Seo-yoon slips out of her car after her drive, looking pretty much the same, except now she's holding a slender bag. She leans easily against her car, watching as the others arrive.

Coya tags along in the company of Julian and Ciara, though she evidently doesn't need to collect anything of her own. Once they return to the intersection before the town hall she departs the vehicle, ambling her way up to the group and tilting her head back to squint at the clocktower overhead.

Haven is a strange little town. Even at nearly 2am there are still people out, though relatively small amounts. It's mostly an occasional car that drives by, maybe even a young, drunk person heading to the ATM for my cash. Though not often, there is someone out. You all have arrived, and you have two addresses, both are nearly the same distance from you, Jessica being mildly closer.

"If we check Jessica's first, he may be there since we don't know his purpose, or planning to go... check make sure he isn't already there, then check the mother's check the other places but we can't forget to doubleback and make sure he /didn't/ arrive to those places without our attention." Seo-yoon says, before her eyes slide to her phone, her cheeks flushing a moment

Seo-yoon types a message out on their phone.

Seo-yoon removes a silver flip phone and slips it into a pocket.

Murray pulls his jacket closed and keeps his hands deep in his pockets. "Sounds like a plan." He tells Julian, "Probably better not to split up in case we run into him."

Seo-yoon nods at Murray.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Makes sense.'

Ciara nods in agreement with Murray.

"I think staying as a group would be wise," Coya agrees, nodding at Murray's statement and firing off a text before tucking her phone out of sight and, presumably, out of mind. "Let us head to this girl first, and his mother afterward if maybe we are unsuccessful."

Coya types a message out on their phone.

Coya slips a black smartphone into her denim jacket pocket.

Murray looks between the others. "Who's ride we taking?" He asks.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I suppose mines.'

"Alrighty." Murray claps his hands together like he's breaking a huddle, "Let's wrangle this rapist." He looks around and asks Julian, "Which one's yours?"

Ciara gives a casual shrug at Julian, "Works for me."

Seo-yoon nods, "Sounds good" she agrees

Coya waves her hands in a gently-herding fashion toward Julian's car, taking a few steps in that direction as she says, "This one, which the three of us did come out of. Let us make haste, and hope that we can catch this person before anything untoward happens. When we arrive, do we intend to sneak in or maybe knock, and encircle the building? I do not know all of your intentions, just yet."

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'The silver camaro. '

Julian nods to the small strike team and beckons them to follow as he makes his way to his 2011 Chevrolet Camaro. He opens the doors for all the passengers as he makes his way to the wheel.

Five people in one car looks like it's going to be a squeeze. Especially with people carrying guns in bags and such. Hopefully nothing is loaded. To move things along you guys will skip figuring out how to squeeze everyone into a car without a gun poking at someone's butthole and drive over to the Cloudfield's residence. When you arrive at the residence, you notice two things, the lights are on, and the front door is ajar.

Murray heads toward Julian's car. "Nice ride." He says, piling in with the others. He's pretty slim really and doesn't take up a ton of space in the back, but it -is- a freaking Camaro. "Well, someone's here." He notes, looking toward the front of the house, "Or was here." Once the car is stopped, he opens the door and climbs out, probably to the relief of whoever was in the middle.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'All right this looks ... bad...'

As they arrive, Seo-yoon squints out the window, her lips flattening into a straight line. "Yep, let's search the house, but let's try to not linger too much, if they aren't here we need to find them /as soon as possible/."

Coya wrestles herself out of the car with a grateful breath of fresh air, brushing at herself and re-shouldering her white duffel bag. "It does not look as though you will need my assistance getting in," she mentions in a quietly-pitched voice. "I would recommend that you, as a most competent group, investigate the interior. If permissible I will check the back, for clues or potential escape routes."

Ciara looks up and down the street appraisingly as she climbs out of the passenger seat of the car.

Cloudfield Residence

It is night, about 38F(3C) degrees, and the sky is covered by dark grey stormclouds. There is a waning gibbous moon.

Places: back of the house, inside the house, front of the house

[ ] [ ]

Coya is standing here. Seo-yoon is standing here. Julian is standing here. Ciara is standing here. Murray is standing here.

Murray turns around to listen to the others as they take in the house. "Couple of us go in front, couple take the sides?" He asks, clearly having no real mind for tactics.

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'Well, that'd cover more ground but if we encounter them, we would work better as a team - safest for both us, and the girl'

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I think its better if we stick as a team. Now I do not know how Swat does it but they stick together in small groups instead of splitting up.'

"Usually a lot more of them, though." Murray says, "Coming in from all sides." But he shrugs, "You're right though, like I said, I'm just extra teeth if we need them."

The front door sways with the wind, opening further, revealing a dark living room inside. It should be noticed that only one window is light, the rest of the house is dark. It's on the second floor.

Seo-yoon says, trailing off, her voice lowering until it fades as she creep towards the house, slowly unzipping her bag, 'I'm not sure how SWAt does exactly but I was a cop for a very short period, before deciding I hated it. It sounds safest yeah.. '

Ciara squints as the door opens, trying and failing to see clearly into the darkened living room, before looking upwards at the illuminated window.

Coya offers a slight shrug, explaining, "Inside the house is most exceptionally dangerous for me, and greatly limits what contributions I might offer. I think it maybe best for me to stay where I am not a liability, and in my own element - which is to say, outside." She shifts from side to side absently, scanning the house's front. "Whatever the verdict, I think it good to be expedient."

Julian opens large backpack.

Julian gets an onyx plate suit of armor from large backpack.

The curtains are mostly closed, only a crack through the curtains revealing that the light is on.

Julian gets an onyx long bastard sword from large backpack.

Julian enters the shroud.

Concealing that; His hands look to be extremely steady. They are unblemished and have no callouses.

Concealing that; His neck comes out as looking toned and fit with a small Adam's apple.

Concealing; a black gold ring with a white tiger engraving Concealing; a pair of baggy midnight blue cargo pants Concealing; a pair of black sneakers Julian wears an onyx plate suit of armor.

Julian wields his onyx long bastard sword.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Not taking any chances. Better ready now then later.'

Murray files in after Seo-yoon and starts to creep toward the house, too, ducking his head inside briefly before stepping quietly over the threshold unless his head should decide not to come back.

Ciara seems a little unsure of what she should do, watching the others begin to prepare.

Julian moves slowly to make up for the fact he has no stealth skills whatsoever. That was not exactly his forte. So he files in after Murray.

Coya drops her pack to the ground, fluidly withdrawing a pair of items. A bow she sets to the side, briefly stripping off her denim jacket and settling a vest snugly about herself before donning it again. Glancing to Ciara, she gently recommends, "I think you should stay by the armored man and help in investigating the interior. Most judicious."

Coya opens white duffel bag.

Coya gets a black ballistic vest from white duffel bag.

Coya wears a black ballistic vest.

Coya gets a bow from white duffel bag.

Coya closes white duffel bag.

So you creep, yeaaaah, just creep. (Sorry, had to get that out. 90's kid) Seo-yoon, Murray, and Julian draw closer to the door, the inside is dark, pitch black really due to the covered clouds. Note that this area is still public, in front of the house that is, so having a weapon out might be risky.

Ciara nods slightly at Coya, opening her bag and quickly trying to get her armor on and bow ready before Julian is too far ahead.

Julian joins inside the house.

Ciara looks a bit distressed as Julian disappears inside the house before she's even finished putting her armor on.

Without a light source you find yourself unable to see.

As Murray steps in, he swings his backpack around and pulls out a glowstick. He snaps it and produces a mild green glow.

Murray gets a green glowstick from white canvas backpack.

Murray gets a green glowstick from his black thermal jacket pocket.

Murray switches on his flashlight.

As soon as Coya straightens upright, she advances into the shroud, wrapping a hand around the middle of her bow's curved wood. Her steps light and quiet, she brings up the tail of the group, before breaking off to skirt around the side of the house - and back out of the shroud.

Coya pulls a bow off her back.

Julian leaves the shroud.

Finally ready, and with her bow held to her side, Ciara quickly hurries up towards the house, a bit louder than ideal as she rushes up in her panic to catch up.

Seo-yoon slips into the house proper, pulling that rifle out, and while she isn't stealthy, she has practiced steps as she carries the rifle, a tiny light beaming from the end of it.

Julian (Subtly) says in a low voice "If he is here he is upstairs. So we might as well move up as quickly as possible. Worst case he jumps out. Might as well use the element of surprise while we have it."

Ciara nearly plows into Julian as she rejoins the rest of the group, stopping just short of colliding with him.

As you head towards the back of the house Coya see something, an open window.

Seo-yoon (Subtly) mutters, "Jumping out at us may get him shot, let's move", as she moves towards those stairs, but not without looking at the other rooms, then moving towards the source of the light - upstairs.

Murray nods, hearing Julian's words. He stays silent though, stepping toward the stairs and starting to tiptoe up them cautiously. He moves tensely, slightly hunched forward and letting his fingertips brush the stairs as he scales them.

Coya (Subtly) picks her way along the side of the house, keeping to cover and now moving with a distinctly unhurried gait, despite her earlier encouragements to the others. A pair of arrows held in one hand and her bow held in the other, she scans over the open window from a distance, then glances over the rest of the back yard. Crouching down a little, she returns her focus to the window, assuming nothing else catches her attention, to scan for anything notable about it from that same distance.

From this angle you can't really notice much about the window except for the fact that it is not broken. There doesn't appear to be anything else in the backyard worthy of note.

Julian (Subtly) follows behind sword held low and ready. He moves as hastily as possible behind Seo and Murray.

Julian types a message out on their phone.

Julian slips a white Samsung Galaxy S5 phone into his midnight blue shirt with hoodie pocket.

With Seo-yoon checking the rooms things go a little slowly. At the very end of the upstairs hallway is a door with light shining from under it. As the group draws closer sobbing noises can be heard.

Coya (Subtly) carefully sticks her two arrows into the dirt at the foot of a tree she's crouching beside, then produces two more and stakes one similarly, hanging onto the last. She remains in a comfortable squat, surveying the house attentively.

Seo-yoon looked at the other rooms, didn't fully check them

Ciara (Subtly) follows along closely behind Julian, looking side to side as her eyes adjust to the dim lighting.

Murray (Subtly) looks out on the landing when he reaches the top of the stairs, glowstick still clutched in one hand. He stays crouched, turning around to look toward the others. "Someone's in there." He hisses in the dark, rising to his feet. He steps toward the door and waits for the others to catch up.

Coya is at back of the house Seo-yoon is at inside the house Julian is at inside the house Ciara is at inside the house Murray is at inside the house

Seo-yoon (Subtly) moves towards the landing, pausing for a moment. She hears the sobs, it may seem, or some sound and starts to move towards it, her eyes narrowed, each move tense herself. A jack in the box would be a bad idea at this time as it may get shot. She seems to be holding her breath as well.

Julian (Subtly) says "Someone is in there but it sounds like sobbing." he also seems

Julian (Subtly) says "Someone is in there but it sounds like sobbing." he also seems tense. His sword held at the ready. Something comes out and if its a foe it will probably get slashed at and then followed by a thrust.

Ciara (Subtly) readies an arrow on her bow just in case, but doesn't draw the string back yet. Any sudden startling action would be more likely to cause her to drop the arrow than accidently fire it off at who knows what.

This door is ajar as well, but only by a crack, a tiny bit of light flitering inside.

Murphy's Law says that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. "WOOF WOOF!" The neighbor's dog bars from the other side of the tall wooden fence.

Murray (Subtly) glances at Julian, clearly the better armed of the two, and ticks his head toward the door as if to say, "Wanna get that?"

Coya (Subtly) springs up to her feet in alarm, letting out a strangled noise and twisting about rapidly before she seems to identify the source of the barking. Panting out quietly, she shakes her head and withdraws her phone, checking the latest text and grimacing. With a shift she collects the staked arrows, then begins to make for the house's back door.

As Coya passes the open window she will see that it opens into the kitchen. It's large enough for a grown man to squeeze through, though maybe a little tight. Some glass decorations that were at the window have fallen off and hit the floor.

Hit the floor of the kitchen, that is.

Coya (Subtly) peeks over the window, inspecting the glass decorations on the ground and letting out a soft, low-pitched 'hm'. Slipping her arrows into her duffel bag and subsequently twisting her bow across her chest and over one shoulder, she attempts to slip through the open window.

Julian (Subtly) moves to the wall close to the door and lays flat against it. He then places his sword against the door. And quickly uses it as leverage to open it ajar.

Considering Coya is smaller then your average man, she is able to slip from the window with barely any difficulty. She finds herself in the dark kitchen, alone.

Seo-yoon (Subtly) says nothing, but steps towards the wall, her gun trained towards the door but out of direct line-of-sight... hopefully.

Murray (Subtly) tilts his head to the side, taking in the room as the door swings open.

Coya (Subtly) glances either way through the darkened kitchen, her eyes narrowing a little even as her pupils dilate further to take in the room. Shifting around to the nearest doorway, she quietly eases through it and into the adjacent room.

The door opens into a master bedroom. At first it appears no one is in here, though the room is a bit of a mess, with some things having been thrown on the ground. But the sobbing continues, and it comes from within a closet.

You find the stairs in the living room, as well as something not so promising, a broken liquor bottle on the ground, it's contents staining the wall.

Coya (Subtly) pauses, nudging the broken liquor bottle with a foot, and afterward shifts up to ascend the staircase as quietly as possible.

(Subtly) At that, Murray wastes no more time and moves into the room and over to the closet to open the door.

Two feminine screams greet Murray's sudden opening of the door. Huddled in the closet is a young, slender twenty something woman with bright, blonde hair. And within that woman's arms is a little girl, not much older then a toddler, who screams with the woman as she dives her face into her mothers bosom, as if that would protect her.

Ciara (Subtly) blinks in surprise at the sudden screaming, taking a step back reflexively even though she's still near the doorway herself.

Coya (Subtly) appears in the doorway behind the group, quietly entering and then lifting her voice to say, "Excu-" She cuts off in surprise at the screaming near Murray, startling back a few steps automatically.

Murray (Subtly) steps back from the door immediately, throwing his hands up to show his empty hands. "It's okay, it's okay." His voice isn't much compared to the screaming, "We're here to help." He just gives the mom and her child some space.

The combined total of a woman and a half appear to be in their night clothes. The woman a night gown and the child a pair of footie pajamas. The little girl is sobbing at the older woman shouts, "Who are you?!"

Seo-yoon moves in after Murray but upon the screams, she steps back and lowers the gun. She seems to struggle with something she seems to wish to say before soon finds herself glancing over the room and slinking towards the door again, evidently still poised for trouble. The shout has the young woman wincing but she says nothing, electing it'd seem to allow Julian or Murray to talk.

"Uh..." Murray turns to look at Julian, seemingly unsure of how to answer the woman's question.

Coya (Subtly) seems content to remain by the far doorway, near the stairs, though she does continually peek into the room. Her posture doesn't communicate much caution, but she does seem mildly impatient about something.

Julian removes an onyx long bastard sword and straps it onto his back.

Revealing that; His hands look to be extremely steady. They are unblemished and have no callouses.

Revealing that; His neck comes out as looking toned and fit with a small Adam's apple.

Revealing; a black gold ring with a white tiger engraving Revealing; a pair of baggy midnight blue cargo pants Revealing; a pair of black sneakers Julian removes an onyx plate suit of armor and throws it over his shoulder.

Julian puts an onyx plate suit of armor in a large backpack.

Julian puts an onyx long bastard sword in a large backpack.

(Subtly) "Guys we can't linger too long with formalities" Seo-yoon suddenly says, "we have to catch him."

Julian comes in through the door trying to look as insconspicuous as possible. He shows the RED cross on his medpack. "I am an NP. And this people are security. We heard about a situation. And we came here to help. Was there anyone here?"

(Subtly) Seo-yoon's words seem to prompt Coya, who nods and agrees, "I am certain he is not here. He entered through the back, and I am guessing the open front door was his departure. We ought to rush elsewhere." At the mention of security she clears her throat, shifting slightly.

Ciara looks awkwardly around at the others, the ragtag group undoubtedly a very odd sight for the woman.

"Roger!" Cries the woman, clutching his girl tight. "H-He...broke in...h-had my daughter...he kept asking questions..." The woman sobs, tears falling down he cheek as she clutches her daughter tight.

While Julian attempts to minister the woman's wounds, Murray tells her, "We're looking for Ro-" He starts to say, but he cuts off when she cries out. "What did he ask?" He wonders, "Any idea where he was going?"

she sniffs, face buried in the dirty blonde hair of the girl in her arms. "She kept asking questions about Julie. It was a lot...I don't know...I was scared. I tried getting her back, he pushed me back. He said..he said he was going to the place we first met." She manages to choke out. The little girl turns her head to look at the gathering of people here, big, remarkably blue eyes stare at them wet with tears.

"Where do you first meet?" Seo-yoon asks, as she hears that, leaning against the door frame now, still staring out the door, as if expecting to be attacked.

"The beach," Jessica stammers out, sniffling in a pathetic way.

Murray looks at the child in the mother's arms and turns away with a small grunt. "To the beach then." He says to the others, moving as if to leave, "Before he moves again."

Ciara nods once in agreement, "Yes.. let's hurry."

Seo-yoon glances towards the child and mother, and for a moment a look of pain and sympathy can be noted before she says nothing but moves out the door as quickly, and safely, as she can manage.

Julian attends to any wounds the woman has after showing her his wallet with his Nurse Practioner ID. After checking any and all wounds and treating them he stands up. "Let us move with haste."

Julian may have not has

When the others start to move Coya backs away from the door, briskly descending the stairs and, as she crosses to the front door and then moves through it, into the shroud.

Nether of them appear to have any wounds. You guys all hurry down to Willow Cove as fast as your feet and wheels can take you.

Willow Cove The lights are on.

It is night, and about 50F(10C) degrees. There is a waning gibbous moon.

Places: back of the house, inside the house, front of the house

[ ] [ ]

When you guys hit the beach you can already see a figure in the distance, standing near the water's edge. It's night out now, there is no one on the beach but him. As you grow closer, you can see it's Roger, he stands there, watching you, waiting, one hand at his side while the other is shoved deep into his pocket.

Seo-yoon doesn't linger by the car, she's already starting towards the beach but not overly ahead by any means.

"Well, so much for surprise." Murray says as the group faces the shape on the beach. "Hey, Roger. Why don't you come over here and have a little talk with us." He says, walking forward with Seo-yoon

Ciara trails behind the group a bit, keeping some safe distance.

Coya simply accompanies the others, bow slung non-threateningly across her chest as she trudges out onto the sands, in the direction of the solitary man.

"I'm not interested in talkin'," Roger calls back from his spot in the hand, turning to face them, tone threatening and posture stiff and at the ready. Even in the moon light you can see those remarkably blue eyes, staring at group coldly.

One hand is shoved in a coat pocket, still not removed as he stares down the other five before him virtually fearlessly.

Julian gets an onyx long bastard sword from large backpack.

Julian closes large backpack.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I am going to say this only once. You have the right to give yourself in for a fair trial. I will not be held responsible if the ones not in a Faction attack you. Give in or face the consequences.'

Ciara readies an arrow again, this time drawing it back, but keeping it pointed down at a forty-five degree angle, aiming safely at nothing but sand for now.

Murray slows his pace but keeps moving forward. "We all agreed, chum, you only get one chance." He tacks onto Julian's statement.

Julian opens large backpack.

Julian gets an onyx plate suit of armor from large backpack.

Julian closes large backpack.

Concealing that; His hands look to be extremely steady. They are unblemished and have no callouses.

Concealing that; His neck comes out as looking toned and fit with a small Adam's apple.

Concealing; a black gold ring with a white tiger engraving Concealing; a pair of baggy midnight blue cargo pants Concealing; a pair of black sneakers Julian wears an onyx plate suit of armor.

"You have the right to suck my dick. If you can not afford chapstick, chapstick will be provided for you," Roger calls back to Julian, leveling a hard glare at him.

Coya shifts off to the side, departing from the group to sidle about fifteen feet off to the left, then twenty. She doesn't get closer to the man, and indeed puts a little extra distance between him and herself, even as she slowly unslings her bow and readies an arrow.

Seo-yoon has her rifle in her hands, and she says nothing to the man's smartass comment, training the rifle on the man. "That my dear, that sounds like a refusal."

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Oh I got your chapstick right here. Meet my chapstick. Let us then get on with getting my sword acquainted with your dick.'

Ciara glances nervously between the man and the rest of the group.

Murray laughs manically at Roger's words and shakes his head, hair flailing around like a shaggy dog. His body begins to morph, teeth forming into a sharp canine grin as he moves to all fours. His clothes rip apart, falling away as he steps out of them.

A dude with shaggy blonde hair turns into Murray.

Roger's gaze seems focused hard on the group. Then suddenly his hand moves out of his jacket with a blur of motion as he sprints for the group, letting out a shout as he attacks!

Roger is charging towards the main group, not you, he ether hasn't noticing you sneaking or doesn't care.

Coya snaps her bow up as the man begins to sprint toward the main group, fluidly drawing back the nocked arrow and releasing it in an effort to ge a shot in before any form of melee breaks out. She doesn't attempt anything particularly fancy, simply aiming for his center of mass.

Blinking in surprise at the sudden movement, Ciara lifts her bow quickly, letting loose the already strung arrow before the man closes the gap.

Julian assumes a steady position as taught to him by his mentor. Sword in one hand the other slightly raised. First thing he does is focus on the man. He will find himself rapidly heating up. He then moves faster then the fastest sprinters forward sword held low. Stance focused and alert to any possible attack.

Following the other werewolf's transformation, Seo-yoon watches, waits and then as soon as Roger moves she fires off a shot towards him, Seo-yoon breathing out with the fire before repeating.

As the man sprints forward to attack, Murray gets down on his haunches and growls and gnashes his teeth warningly before tearing ass toward the rapist and going for the legs.

Thunk thunk. Two arrows land into Roger's chest. The long shafts of wood cause him to stumble, the bullet nearly knocking him off his feet. He's a sitting duck for Julian and someone, the slash knocking him to his back and someone gets to turn his leg into a chew toy. In fact this whole thing ends nearly instantly, the barrage of bullets leaving him on the ground, twitching his final death twitch. Now that it is over you can see up close that Roger has become an older, haggard man, his face unshaven, his body thin as if the man was starving, and his hair disheveled.

The most important thing that you notice is that what is in his hand. He did not draw a weapon from his pocket, he drew a photograph.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'Suicide by cop?'

Ciara cannot see the change in his appearance easily from her distance, but slowly walks closer to the man and the others.

Coya starts ambling forward as soon as the body has fallen to the sands, and she absently shoulders her bow again, gaze sweeping left and right to scan over the ocean and beach. Upon reaching where the man lies, she leans forward a little and squints down at him, taking in the changes before asking, "We are sure that we killed the correct person, yes?"

Blood on his chops, Murray finally stops chewing on the man when he stops moving and lifts his head. He seems a bit taken aback, at least as much as a wolf can be. He starts to nose at the body and the hand, sniffing at him.

Seo-yoon creeps towards the man, the rifle still in her hand and still trained on the body. She walks aside the body and nudges it lightly with her foot before stepping back and looking up and down the beach.

Julian had stopped paces away and his sword remains clean since he never went for a fatal attack. But it was too late already. This man had done this on purpose. "He commited the equivalent of suicide by cop. He was given ample chance to give in. But instead he turned them down. Although this is not what I wanted I cannot state I am pleased or displeased with the outcome. If he wanted to come he could have cooperated. That was never his intention."

Murray lifts his head, looking up at Julian with his ears folded down on his head. His tongue lolls. He pants. Like a dog.

With your nose near his hand, you can see the picture more clearly. It's of Roger, looking the same as the photo you saw, and the woman you saw before, a bit younger. Likely Jessica. They are in a photobooth, kissing as they get their picture taken.

Ciara finally reaches the others near the man, looking down at him and furrowing her brow in confusion as she takes in the sight, "Wait... what the...?"

Coya folds down into a crouch beside the dead man, sniffing at the air a few quick times before reaching down to pry the photograph from his hand, beginning to look it over curiously. "Maybe so," she allows at Julian's words, gaze flicking over whatever the picture may be. "Of course, if he drank most of that bottle he may not have been making the most wise decisions. Or perhaps it was something more complicated."

With the picture in hand you can see it's of a younger, cleaner version of this man right here. In the photo is the woman you saw before, a bit younger. They are in a photobooth, kissing as they get their picture taken. There is something written on the other side of the photo, little smeared with blood,b ut easy to make out: I'm sorry

Murray turns into a dude with shaggy blonde hair.

Ciara says, in a lilting, feminine Irish accent, 'How old was the photograph of him we were shown before?'

Murray chuffs and turns toward his pile of clothes. Luckily the beach was empty, because apparently he didn't even think to enter the shroud. But as he approaches the pile, he rises onto his back legs and with a crunchy shifting sound reforms into a human being. Then he puts on some pants while the others check out the photo.

Murray gets a black smartphone from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a white canvas backpack from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a cream colored scarf from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a torn black thermal jacket from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a torn big great sweater from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a torn ribbed white cotton tank top from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a pair of loose-fitting blue jeans from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a pair of torn brown hiking boots from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a pair of grey-heeled crew socks from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings. Murray gets a pair of torn black undershorts from A pile of a dude with shaggy blonde hair's belongings.

Concealing that; He has strong, toned calves. The right one is heavily scarred.

Concealing that; His thighs are muscular with sparse blonde hair.

Concealing that; It looks like he shaves his junk. There's some dark blonde stubble, but little else. He is circumcised. His penis and testes are pretty average by most standards.

Concealing that; His hips widen slightly into a full, toned backside.

Murray wears a pair of loose-fitting blue jeans.

Julian says (to Coya), in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'I would consider that if his posture was not already threatening and looking us down fearlessly. He also did not speak with a slur like a drunk man would. Hence his witty comebacks.'

Seo-yoon lowers her gun once she's content that it's clear, and she states easily, "I think it was much more complicated, however he was given a chance. We informed him his right, and what will happen should he refuse, he refused". Her voice is soft, and she looks like she's waging an internal battle. "He did not specify how old exactly, only that it was a few years."

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'Given by how old the mother looked, in her twenties, it was around five years give or take, if I was to gestimate'

"Ah, most wise deductions," Coya commends Julian, pushing up to her feet and secreting the photograph away. She reaches forward, tearing her arrow out of his chest, and nocking it again. With a slight lean she aims high, then sends the bloodied shaft arcing out a considerable distance into the water before it lands with a minuscule splash. Rubbing a bit of blood from her bow with one thumb, she glances to the others and brightly adds, "I do think our services have come to an end for this evening. If nothing else is needed, and if it is permissible, I shall begin to depart."

Revealing that; His hands look to be extremely steady. They are unblemished and have no callouses.

Revealing that; His neck comes out as looking toned and fit with a small Adam's apple.

Revealing; a black gold ring with a white tiger engraving Revealing; a pair of baggy midnight blue cargo pants Revealing; a pair of black sneakers Julian removes an onyx plate suit of armor and throws it over his shoulder.

Julian opens large backpack.

Julian puts an onyx plate suit of armor in a large backpack.

Julian puts an onyx long bastard sword in a large backpack.

Julian closes large backpack.

Fully panted, Murray returns to the group. While they talk he slips into his boots, then throws on his torn sweater and jacket. "Yeah, I don't think we had much choice. It was stop him, or let him do more terrible shit." He says, "Maybe we overestimated him, went in too heavy. Better than letting him get away again."

Concealing that; He's got a slim waist and dark blonde hair around his belly button.

Concealing that; His chest is muscular, but he's not particularly bulky.

Murray wears a torn big great sweater.

Murray wears a torn black thermal jacket.

Concealing that; The bottoms of his feet are rough with thick calluses.

Murray wears a pair of torn brown hiking boots.

As the moment calms down, Ciara continues looking down at the body silently.

Julian says, in a strong bass voice with an European accent, 'This is not how I would have wanted it. But I suppose there was no more options that he gave us if at all. He faked this to get killed. He did not want to turn himself in. He was unrepentant in a way and repentant in another. I believe we have done what we can.'

Seo-yoon says, with a gentle Korean-accented, feminine lyrical mezzo-soprano, 'We have done what we could'

"Either way. Our job's done." Murray says, nodding slightly. "I know I don't know any a you very well, but I figure when you go and kill a man together you might ought to share info. So if any of you need to get hold a me for some reason, it's ***."

The body will be handled jointly by the factions and any cleanup that is needed. You will be transported to the beach in a moment. Thank you for participating in my first encounter!