Corona Time 2020

[Image: tenor.gif]
I'm going to need that soundtrack while I wait for my online shopping delivery ... three days away now. The drama is getting real. I was shocked at how much is gone off the shelves and tried three supermarkets for some chicken breast and ground beef before giving up on that pipe dream. Good news is that toilet paper supplies are back to normal, bad news is flour, breakfast cereals, dried milk powder, pasta and tinned foods are all decimated.
[Image: 2S62DMD2OZFIDN47KKWXQVQMBA.png]
If you live in Ohio, I must provide you my deepest sympathies and regrets. This is coming from someone who lived in Cleveland and it's suburbs (and numerous ODYS facilities) for almost 8 years. Escape now, while you can.
"That's what it's like being the biggest and the strongest. ... I don't even exercise!"  
               - Andre the Giant as Fezzik
Its not so bad if you stay west of Cleveland and north of Elyria. Cleveland is where they have 38 cases of corona virus. Wash your hands Sad
[Image: ATK54ZOQJNGKHDAMH3SNGFONJY.png]

[Image: YNDQPVCET5HLJHFGOWOHC3YVTQ.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qml_mVWME5g
Wish people had taken more action... ah well... let us hope we get through this one. My prayers is with all of you. Don't expose yourself unnecessarily. Wear gloves and masks outside. Wash your hands as much as you can. And remember, this thing is not a regular cold. Even if it's fatality rate seems low, 1%, it's proven to be far more dangerous than it is.